четверг, января 04, 2007

Our Paradise lost

I feel your presence near
Yet another world away
In our garden of sweet sorrow
All colours turned to grey

My Daemon whispers comfort
She tells me everything's okay
But I need you here my friend
To take this pain away

Invisible wounds refuse to heal
I can't deny the way I feel
No healing touch still lingers here
Lost forever

Cast the shards away
Don't tempt me that subtle blade
A window to a perfect day
And cursed forever

As the sun goes down
Over dreaming spires
Sleep brings the visions
Of golden truth and perfect lie

Are you dreaming too
Beneath another sky
And do the tears still burn
From our last goodbye?

Life turns another page
Now I truly understand
How mother's mind was broken
By the parting from her man

My Daemon whispers comfort
But she's just scared as me
With no guiding constellation
The nights too dark to see

Invisible wounds refuse to heal
I can't deny the way I feel
Your wounded knight still bleeds I fear
I'll bleed forever

Комментариев нет: